Service to Tennis Lunch
Tennis NSW would like to say thank you to the outstanding volunteers throughout NSW that go above and beyond to ensure everyone in NSW has fun playing tennis for life.
The Tennis NSW Service to Tennis Lunch will be held on Thursday, 12 January during Apia International Sydney 2017 to recognise the outstanding achievements and contributions made by tennis volunteers across NSW.
Clubs, Associations and Facilities will be able to nominate a volunteer they think deserves to be recognised for the work they do for the tennis community. One hundred volunteers will be invited to attend the lunch with a guest and enjoy an afternoon of tennis at the Apia International Sydney 2017.
- Nominations are to be endorsed and lodged by a Tennis NSW Affiliated Club, Association or Facility or a Tennis NSW Member of Staff.
- Up to two volunteers may be nominated from one Club.
- Nominees must be volunteers and must not receive any remuneration other than reimbursement of expenses or honorarium.
- The nomination form must be completed in its entirety and submitted through the online portal.
- 100 volunteers will be selected from the nominations to attend the Service to Tennis Lunch along with a guest.
- Tennis NSW may use information provided within the nomination for publicity purposes and as best practice case studies.
- The Tennis NSW Community Advisory Board will select the final 100 volunteers to attend the Service to Tennis Lunch from the nominations submitted.
- If more than 100 nominations are received, those that are not selected to attend the Lunch will receive an invite to the 2018 event.
How to nominate:
- Identify potential volunteers within your Club, Association or Facility that deserve to be recognised for their service.
- Complete the online nomination form by submitting in 100 words or less why the nominee deserves to be recognised. Information may include, but not be limited to, years of service, initiatives introduced and programs run.