ATP Cup 2020
The World’s best players will be taking to the court in Sydney from January 3-12 for the greatest new event to start the summer of tennis and compete for the new world title – The ATP Cup.
What you need to know:
- The tournament will be played over six days in the group stages; Brisbane, Sydney and Perth.
- The top eight teams will advance to the finals to be held in Sydney over four days.
- The ATP Cup is a 24 nation team competition featuring an outstanding $22 million prize money.
- 750 singles and 250 doubles ATP ranking points are up for grabs.
- Teams are ranked based on the Number 1 player for their country.
The official draw was conducted at the Opera House on 16 September with four former world No.1’s Ken Rosewall, John Newcombe, Pat Rafter and Lleyton Hewitt taking part in the Official Draw Proceedings. The draw revealed where the first 19 countries will play in January, with the remaining five nations to be announced 13 November.
Sydney will host Switzerland, led by world no.3 Roger Federer in Group C, and Austria’s World No.5 Dominic Thiem in Group E.
To view the full schedule of play click here.
- Tickets will be on sale from Wednesday 18 September. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Day session and Night Session tickets will be available over the 10 days.