What is P2P?
The Places to Play team is responsible for ensuring the NSW community has access to a wide range of tennis venues and quality services.
The teams main objective is to create more inviting and quality places to play tennis through:
- Partnering with Local Government Authorities and other stakeholders
- Investing in tennis facilities
- Ensuring venues have best management practices by implementing objective measures
- Partnering with regional facilities for improvement
The Tennis NSW Places to Play team can assist Clubs, Associations and Court Operators with matters such as leases, facility development, council’s tennis strategy and grants.
If you wish to speak to a member of the Places to Play team, please phone (02) 9024 7600.
After many months of consultation and research, Tennis Australia and Tennis NSW are pleased to introduce the Tennis 2020: Facility Development and Management Framework for Australian tennis.
The framework outlines Tennis Australia’s vision and approach to nurturing and advancing the prospects of tennis and its facilities in partnership with our state and territory Member Associations, Clubs, Government and other stakeholders.
Further, Tennis NSW has developed a master plan that aligns the principles of the framework and guides the future provision of tennis infrastructure.
The future foundation for Australian Tennis:
- Better planning, better strategies
- More and better national infrastructure
- Better management practises
- More active players
- More great champions
- More devoted fans
- Healthier communities