Through hosting the Sydney International (a professional ATP and WTA Tour event) and FAST4, Tennis NSW is in a unique position to be able to give back to affiliated Clubs, Facilities and certain Charities through the donation of signed merchandise and event tickets.
We receive a large number of requests each year and we have developed a policy and procedure in an attempt to provide a method in supporting as many of our members and charities as we can. Please read the eligibility guidelines and application process below to determine whether you may qualify for a donation.
To qualify for a Charity or Club Event donation, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a Tennis NSW affiliated Club or Facility
- Be a Life Member of Tennis NSW
- A local Government Authority that support our great sport
- Have been a tennis volunteer for a minimum of 5 years
- Be raising funds for a Tennis NSW registered player
- Be raising funds for/on behalf of a former NSW Tennis great
- Be raising funds for a cause that directly encourages people to play tennis
All applicants must demonstrate that the item(s) will be used in order to raise funds for:
- A Club/Facility or School
- A Charity
- An individual or team
Please note, no applicant shall receive more than one donation in a calendar year.
- All applications will only be considered on the first Monday of each month
- No application will be considered without completing the online application form
- Signed merchandise is limited and a maximum of ten (10) applications will be approved per month. Applications will be considered on merit initially and then on a first in first served basis. We do this to ensure we can support an annual calendar of events
- You will be advised if your application is successful or unsuccessful by email
- If unsuccessful, you are able to reapply the following month