National Teacher Ambassador Program
The National Teacher Ambassador program is aimed at teachers who are passionate about tennis or who would like to know more to support them in the delivery of tennis.
All teachers who register to become a Teacher Ambassador will have access to the following benefits:
- Tennis in Secondary Schools resource containing lesson plans linked to the Australian Curriculum: Heath and Physical Education
- opportunity to apply for funding through Tennis Australia’s National Court Rebate Scheme
- discounts on equipment via our online shop
- National Teacher Ambassador quarterly e-newsletter
- opportunity for one teacher nationally to attend the Australian Open Grand Slam Teachers Conference held in Melbourne during the event with flights paid for.
Tennis Australia would like to offer all current registered teachers the opportunity to register as a Teacher Ambassador for their school. Registering is simple and free – just submit your details and you’re part of the program!