Moss Vale Tennis Club

About Us

The Moss Vale tennis courts are on built on Council land and have been run by the Moss Vale Tennis Club for over 50 years. We rely on volunteers’ time and work to keep our courts running.

A major restoration program was undertaken between 2003 and 2009.  The four stage program saw the installation of lighting and the laying of a new concrete based surface over the previous unstable asphalt surface.

Funding was through a combination of grants, an interest-free loan from our Council and income from the increasing use of the courts as improvements were introduced.

All income from our courts is used for maintenance and improvements around our courts and our aim is to keep player costs as low as possible.

The courts are located in Railway Street Moss Vale.  Travelling from the direction of Bowral through Moss Vale shopping centre along Argyle Road, take the first street left after the overhead railway bridge.

For all enquiries, phone 1300 655 219.

For casual bookings:  See the Court Bookings page.