Lilydale Tennis Club Inc

History

The club has a proud history.

The first meeting of the Lilydale Tennis club was held on 3 October 1927.

The club was an immediate success and membership in 1928 was 39 Ladies, 36 Gentlemen and 6 Juniors.

The club commenced interclub competition in 1928, joining the Yarra Valley Tennis Association and also playing Pennant, then under the auspices of the Lawn Tennis Association of Victoria.