Gayndah and District Tennis Assoc Inc

About Us

The Gayndah and District Tennis Association Ltd has a long history in Gayndah, being founded about 60 years ago.

The club consists of six fully lit, synthetic grass courts, 3 being built in 2008 and Two Red Ball “Hot Shots Courts” built in 2014.  The clubhouse was originally built in the 1950’s, but has been recently updated including a new kitchen, toilet block and outdoor area.

The Clubs contact details are:

PO Box 173

21 Barrow St

Gayndah Qld 4625

Ph:   0408 745 969(Greg Baker – President)

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-25.6256506,151.6042825,15.86z