Dalby & District Tennis Association

About Us

The DDTA is located on the corner of Warrego Highway & Owen Street in Dalby, QLD.

The DDTA Club was formed in 1955.

The facility consists of 12 courts, clubhouse, sand pit, verandah and associated amenities.

There are 3 synthetic grass courts with lighting on the southern end of the centre and  5 Rebound Ace Hard Courts with upgraded lighting.  Giving DDTA 8 courts for night play.

There are another 4 Hard Courts available for play during the day.  Making DDTA a perfect venue for tournament’s or large group play.