Serving Mulgrave, Springvale, Dandenong and surrounding suburbs.
Looking for a small friendly, active club with great facilities?
No matter your age, gender, race or current playing standard – you’re welcome here at Wellington Tennis club, so why not come and check us out?
What’s On Offer At This Fabulous Little Club?
- Weekly Mixed Social Tennis.
- Weekly Ladies Tennis.
- Junior and Senior Internal Club Leagues.
- Participation in the Victorian Pennant Inter-Club League.
- Adult and junior and group classes.
- Coaching – junior, adult, competition and cardio-tennis.
- 6 beautifully maintained courts.
- All surfaces are En Tout Cas (also known as Continental Clay), and lovingly maintained to competition standard.
- All courts are flood-lit.
- Flood lighting on two courts can be operated by players without the need for a key.
- A club house with a bar.
- Covered barbecue area.
- Ping pong table.
Club Address Rupert Drive (at the end), Mulgrave, Vic 3170.
We’re located just off Police Road, opposite the Springvale Botanical Cemetery and within the grounds of Southern Reserve.
We’re about 5 minutes drive from Waverley Gardens shopping centre.
We share our car park with the Southern Community centre (which is right next door), and there’s always plenty of parking space.
Melway Map 80 F5