Victorian Seniors Festival 2016 – get your club involved
Tennis Victoria has again linked with the Victorian Seniors Festival to provide an opportunity for clubs to promote their programs and entice both new and returning players to the game.
For clubs and centres to be involved, simply hold a Seniors Social 35+ program during the Victorian Seniors Festival in October 2016. This may include opening your doors to new participants during your usual program, or creating a new event specifically for the Seniors Festival.
Clubs/Centres looking to be involved in this opportunity must complete the online form here.
Registrations need to be completed by 5pm Monday 23 May.
Benefits for clubs and centres involved include;
- 2 Ground Passes to the Australian Open 2017 (valid one day only, from Monday 16 January – Friday 20 January 2017)*
- 6 Cans of Tennis balls to assist in the running of your day*
- Listing of your program details in the Seniors Festival Guide
- Listing of your program on the Seniors Festival Event Calendar website
- Promotional material to help promote your day
* These benefits are only available for the first 50 clubs to register their program.
Should you have any queries please contact your Participation Leader or Tennis Victorian reception on 03 8420 8420.