Tennis Australia receives a small allocation of tickets for the French Open and Wimbledon.
To ensure there is a fair and equitable distribution of these tickets, a ballot is conducted each year by Tennis Australia to allocate these tickets. As applications for tickets far exceeds supply there is no guarantee that applicants will receive tickets however every endeavour will be made to make an allotment to as many people as possible.
This is a special service provided to Australian Open Members, Coach and Officials Membership of Tennis Australia, Members of a State/Territory Association. To be eligible for the ballot you must be a current Member of a State/Territory Association.
Note, 2012 Grand Slam Ballots will only be accepted on line so it is important that Tennis Australia receives all current/financial My Tennis ID numbers (or similar) by Friday the 17th February. – If you do not supply us with the numbers your members will not be able eligible to participate in the ballot.
The link www.tennis.com.au/ballots will operate from 9am on Monday 12th March until close of business Wednesday 21st March 2012.
The dates for the French Open 2012 are from Sunday 27th May through to Sunday 10th June
The dates for Wimbledon 2012 are from Monday 25th June through to Sunday 8th July.
The dates for the US Open 2012 are from Monday 27th August through to Sunday 9th September.
The following conditions apply when making application for tickets:
(1) You MUST be a financial Member of a State/Territory Association and you will need to access the ballot online via www.tennis.com.au/ballots
(2) Payment will only be accepted by credit card and successful applicants will be subject to the relevant exchange rate at time of tickets being processed.
(3) A $30.00 processing and postage cost will apply per order.
(4) Tickets cannot be on-sold or exchanged for any reason and are for the use of the persons nominated on the application.
A ticket limit of two tickets per person per day applies for allocations to Wimbledon with applications limited to one per family. Tickets received for allocation by Tennis Australia are for Centre Court, Court No1 and Court No 2.
A ticket limit of four tickets per person per day applies for allocations to the French Open with applications limited to one per family. Tickets received for allocation by Tennis Australia are for Centre Court (Philippe Chatrier), Court 1 (Suzanne Lenglen).
(1) Online applications only to the French Open and Wimbledon ballots will be accepted from Monday 12th March and must be received by close of business Wednesday 21st March 2012
(2) Successful ballot applicants for French Open tickets will be advised in writing by Wednesday 11th April 2012.
(3) Successful ballot applicants for Wimbledon tickets will be advised in writing by Friday 13th April 2012.
(4) Tickets for the French Open will be sent via email in ezy ticket format to the successful ballot applicants in mid-late April 2012.
(5) Tickets for Wimbledon will be sent to successful ballot applicants in late May 2012.
Please note that on line ballot applications will be accepted on-line from www.tennis.com.au/ballots on the dates detailed above no application forms will be sent via mail or email.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Tennis Australia Ticketing Department on 99144190 or 9914 4164 or email us at [email protected].