15 February 1995
St Albans, Victoria
- Began playing tennis aged seven, as there was a club near her home.
- Joined an accelerated learning and development program, aged eight.
- Claimed her maiden ITF Junior titles, winning the Sydney International singles and doubles in 2010.
- Captured the NSW Junior ITF International singles and doubles in 2010.
- Favourite surface is hard court.
- Strengths are her crosscourt backhand and drop shot.
- Tennis hero is Spaniard Rafael Nadal.
- Dreams include representing Australia at Federation Cup, winning a Grand Slam and making the world’s top 10.
- Hobbies include shopping, horse riding and spending time with friends.
- Her father, Milenko, is a tennis coach and former soccer player, her mother, Vesna, is a GP, and she has a brother, Stefan.
Year-end singles ranking history