30 April 1995
Barmera (Riverland), South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
Rohan Fisher and Mark McMahon
- Started playing tennis at age seven when she joined a training session with her dad, Hugh, and older brother, Jake.
- Reached the final of the Queensland Junior Winter International 2011, losing to New Zealander Emily Fanning.
- Reached the final of ITF Futures Pro Tour doubles events in Landisville and Alice Springs in 2011, partnering fellow Australian Storm Sanders.
- Captured the Queensland Junior Winter Championships doubles title in 2012.
- Coaches Rohan Fisher and Mark McMahon have been the biggest influence on her career to date.
- Enjoys tennis because of the challenge and enjoys the fact that you are in control of your own destiny.
- Dreams of play Federation Cup for Australia, winning the Australian Open and become the world No.1.
- Favourite surface is clay.
- Hobbies include spending time with friends, dancing and singing.
Year-end singles ranking history