25 December 1992
- Introduced to tennis at the age of five by her dad Paul, who is an architect, and mum, Laile.
- Won the 2008 Optus 16s Australian Girls’ Singles Championships, upsetting No.1 seed Olivia Rich in the final.
- Orchestrated an upset at the 2009 Australian Open Play-off, beating top seed Olivia Rogowska.
- Reached the final of the 2010 Optus 18s Australian Girls’ Singles Championships, losing to second seed Isabella Holland.
- Enjoys tennis for the competition, meeting people and getting to travel.
- Her parents have been the biggest influence on her career to date and are her greatest supporters. Admires former world No.1 Ana Ivanovic for her playing style.
- Goal is to play at all the Grand Slams.
- Hobbies include shopping.
- Favourite food is sushi
- Favourite film is Twilight.
Year-end singles ranking history