Tennis NSW Registered Players have an exciting opportunity to pre-purchase Series Packages and Single Session tickets to the Australian Open and the Australian Open Series Events 2015 (including finals) prior to general public sales!
NOTE: You must be financially registered with Tennis NSW to take advantage of this offer. To purchase tickets it is essential that you have your Tennis NSW My Tennis ID. This will act as your password when purchasing tickets
Tickets will be purchased through Ticketek via internet or call centre – tickets cannot be purchased direct from Tennis Australia or via Ticketek agencies.
Australian Open Series Events:
Australian Open, Hyundai Hopman Cup, Brisbane International, Hobart International, Apia International Sydney.
For further information please contact our Membership department on 9024 7600.
Information on purchasing pre-sale AO and AOS tickets
A benefit of becoming a Tennis NSW Registered Player is accessing the exclusive pres-sale ticket opportunity to the Australian Open and Australian Open Series Events.
Click here to find out how you can buy your tickets before the general public.
Grand Slam Ballot
Each year Tennis Australia is given a small allocation of tickets for French Open and Wimbledon. As a Tennis NSW registered player you have the chance to go into the ballot.
HOW TO APPLY:
(1) On line applications only to the French Open and Wimbledon ballots will be accepted from Tuesday 11th March and must be received by close of business Monday 17th March 2014
(2) Successful ballot applicants for French Open tickets will be advised in writing from Wednesday 19th March 2014.
(3) Successful ballot applicants for Wimbledon tickets will be advised in writing from Wednesday 19th March 2014.
(4) Tickets for the French Open will be sent via email in ezy ticket format to the successful ballot applicants in mid-late April 2014.
(5) Tickets for Wimbledon will be sent to successful ballot applicants in late May 2014.
Please note that on line ballot applications will be accepted on-line from www.tennis.com.au/ballots on the dates detailed above no application forms will be sent via mail or email.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Tennis Australia Ticketing Department on 99144190 or 9914 4164 or email us at [email protected]