ATL club nominations are now open
09 August 2012 | Briony Craber
The Asia-Pacific Tennis League is stepping up a gear with club nominations now open! This is your club’s opportunity to be involved in this innovative, new and high profile competition.
If you are interested in submitting a team please follow the below steps:
- Express your interest in submitting a team with Nicole Bouffler, [email protected]. We will require that the entry fee is paid up front. The entry fee is $1100 (GST Inc) per team. We will generate an invoice for you so please provide the following information
- Club Name
- Contact Person
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Indicate if you will be entering 1 or 2 teams (ie Male & Female)
Please note – if your team is not successful in gaining entry to the ATL, the club entry fee will be refunded.
- Upon receipt of the entry fee, Tennis NSW will provide you with the list of current ATL registered players. You need to have a minimum of 8 players on your roster, and can only list players who have registered with the ATL prior to Player Nomination 1 closing.
- It is recommended that you receive confirmation of a players participation in your team and agree to any additional payments/sponsorship via email. This is to ensure that if a player appears on more than one team nomination form, the team that has the players commitment in writing first will be the one that the player plays for. Failure to follow this process could result in a player not committing to a team.
- Submit your club nomination form to Tennis NSW ([email protected]) by COB August 20 2012.
- A grading process will then take place which will then see the top 5 men’s and women’s teams in NSW admitted to the conference along with a team from the ACT.
- Successful teams will be announced on Monday 27th of August.
For more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Tennis League please click here.
23 May 2013
Tennis NSW board member, Mick Parslow, was officially recognised for… » Read more