My Tennis is a database management solution that will make it easier for clubs to manage their membership programs.
Tennis Australia and Tennis NSW implemented this system in July 2010 and it replaced all existing registration options.
- My Tennis allows players to register online, log in at any time and update their own details and ensure they keep up to date via their unique My Tennis ID number
- My Tennis is also a membership package for club administrators
- Clubs can create their own membership categories, manage payments, query the database and communicate to members through email and SMS.
- It allows a club to register players to Tennis NSW
- My Tennis replaces all previous Tennis NSW registration methods
If your club would like to learn more about My Tennis, there is a factsheet document below to help you get started.
||Additionally, if you require any assistance, or would like to speak to Tennis NSW about My Tennis, please call 1800 15 30 40 and ask to speak to one of our Membership Services Officers or email [email protected]
27 May 2015
Major earth works are continuing as part of the initial stages of… » Read more