GRAND SLAM TICKETING 2016
Tennis Australia receives a small allocation of tickets for the US Open.
To ensure there is a fair and equitable distribution of these tickets, a ballot is conducted each year by Tennis Australia to allocate these tickets. As applications for tickets far exceeds supply there is no guarantee that applicants will receive tickets however every endeavor will be made to make an allotment to as many people as possible.
This is a special service provided to Australian Open Members, Fed Cup Members and Coach and Officials Membership of Tennis Australia.
To be eligible for the ballot you must be a current Member of one of the following:
- Australian Open Member
The ballots will operate from 12pm on Wednesday 29 June until close of business Wednesday 6 July 2016. An invitation email will be sent to all Australian Open Members. The dates for the US Open 2016 are from Monday 29 August through to Sunday 11 September.
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION:
The following conditions apply when making application for tickets:
- You MUST be a financial member of one of the above and you will need to access the ballot online via the invitation email which will be sent to all Australian Open Members.
- Payment will only be accepted by credit card and successful applicants will be subject to the relevant exchange rate at time of tickets being processed.
- A $35.00 processing and postage cost will apply per order.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold or exchanged for any reason and are for the use of the persons nominated on the application.
A ticket limit of two tickets per person per day applies for allocations to US Open with applications limited to one per family. Tickets received for allocation by Tennis Australia are for Centre Court.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Online applications only to the US Open ballot will be accepted from Wednesday 29 June and must be received by close of business Wednesday 6 July 2016.
- Successful ballot applicants for US Open tickets will be advised in writing from Monday 11 July 2016.
- Tickets for the US Open will be sent via email in Ezy ticket format to the successful ballot applicants in late July to early August 2016.
Please note that on line ballot applications will be accepted online and only from the invitations sent directly to members on the date detailed above, no application forms will be sent via mail or email.
For all enquiries regarding Grand Slam ticket ballots please email [email protected] or contact the Tennis Australia customer service team on 1800 752 983 or +61 3 9914 4191 if calling from outside Australia.