The Kaleen and District Tennis Club is situated at the end of Birie Place, off Diamantina Cresent. It is between the Kaleen High School and the Kaleen sporting fields.
Features of the Club include:
- 4 rebound ace courts
- NEW Bright LED lights for night tennis
- coaching with Nelson Parker (Club Coach)
- social tennis and tournaments
- tennis camps during the school holidays
- affiliation with Tennis ACT
- ACT Pennant teams – adult and junior, many grades represented
- Friday afternoon competition tennis for the juniors (Contact Nelson Parker)
I am looking for information on...