Welcome to the Glencairn Tennis Club Site.
Glencairn Tennis Club is a community tennis club incorporated in Victoria, managed by a volunteer committee of members. The club having been in operation since 1922 continues to promote the game of tennis through the provision of tennis services and facilities for community members of all ages and standards. The club derives income from membership subscriptions which is reinvested into maintenance and improvement of the club’s activities and facilities.
Our club has 5 tennis courts situated across two locations:
Mailer Reserve Courts – Haig Avenue, Coburg (near Moreland Road)
Frank Sedgman Courts – Fraser Reserve, Hopetoun Avenue, West Brunswick
The courts at both facilities are in excellent condition, located in beautiful parkland and membership entitles access to both facilities