Held from 14 – 17 January, the conference involves on court and off court presentations in addition to practical workshops giving delegates the opportunity to get on court with some of the speakers. This conference is endorsed by the International Tennis Federation and is one of the largest Asia/Pacific events for coaches.
Full Conference Package inclusions
- Registration to all conference sessions
- Catering: daily morning tea & lunch
- Events including Welcome Happy Hour, Cardio Tennis Challenge, Kids Tennis day
- Official Australian Open accreditation – Ground pass access for the first three days of the tournament including free tram travel on the entire Melbourne tram network
- Official functions and events
Can’t attend the whole conference? Single day packages are available and include:
- Registration to all sessions and events on selected day
- Morning Tea & Lunch
Prices and registration forms for the 2016 conference coming soon!
We welcome everyone to register for the conference, experience the action at the Australian Open and see what Melbourne in the summertime has to offer. The event is tailored to tennis coaches, however will be of interest to many in the tennis industry including volunteers, club and facility managers and of course, tennis enthusiasts!
Delegates are responsible for their own travel and visa arrangements. If you require a letter of invitation to support your visa application, please contact [email protected]
Australian Open 2016
Australian Open 2016 will be held from 18 January – 31 January 2015. Participants are encouraged to experience the Grand Slam of Asia-Pacific in addition to attending the conference. Further ground passes and Rod Laver Arena/Margaret Court tickets can be purchased from australianopen.com.au