The Intro to ANZ Tennis Hot Shots course provides an introduction to Tennis Australia’s official development program – ANZ Tennis Hot Shots. It is ideal for beginner coaches, club volunteers, parents and tennis enthusiasts of any age and is specifically targeted to club volunteers conducting the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Community Play program.
The Intro to ANZ Tennis Hot Shots course, while supported by the Australian Sports Commission, is not a tennis coaching qualification.
The course is delivered on-court where participants get active and learn to conduct basic tennis activities for 4-12 year olds using low compression balls, smaller racquets, nets and courts and modified scoring formats.
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots program (with an emphasis on Community Play)
- Conducting basic tennis activities using modified equipment
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Managing a group
- Maximising participation
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Community Play Coordinators and volunteers
- Active After School staff
- Beginner coaches
When and where is the next course?
How do I enrol?
Intro to ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coaching courses are conducted by the Coach Development Coordinator (CDC) in each state. Contact the CDC from your state or territory.