Tennis Connect Rewards
TennisConnect provides better technology for administrators and players through:
- Tennis applications that help make tennis administration more efficient
- Digital opportunities for players to engage with tennis
- Producing insights into tennis participation which can be used to generate investment in the sport.
TennisConnect helps all clubs manage and use their registration data to support the long-term interests of the sport.
By registering tennis players to the sport it possible to create additional value for both players and those who deliver our great game.
A key aspect of TennisConnect is the Rewards program where clubs are incentivised for connecting people to tennis.
What should clubs do?
Clubs can earn TennisConnect Rewards by connecting players to tennis.
Your club can earn $5 for every unique player that creates their tennis account and nominates your club as a primary place of play. The easiest way to maximise your rewards is via My Tennis by requesting your players to create their online account. More details below!
What should players do?
Players can help their club earn a reward by creating an account, completing their profile and choosing a primary place of play.
There are a number of ways players can create their tennis accounts:
- You can invite your existing players to create their account by sending them an email via the My Tennis Rewards Tool. It is important you have players emails listed in their My Tennis profile.
- When players join as a member online through your club’s My Tennis registration page they will be required to create a tennis account.
- For more information we recommend you read the FAQs below or visit the support site at support.tennis.com.au. The site includes various how to guides, useful information and downloads to help clubs maximise their rewards.
Got a question? Contact us now:
P: 1800 PLAY TENNIS (1800 752 983)
E: [email protected]