Welcome to Barton Tennis Club.
Barton Tennis Club is one of the oldest community tennis club in the ACT. The Club was founded in 1930 playing initially at the Telopea Park School until the first 2 courts were opened in 1932.
Today the club has 4 synthetic grass courts with lighting. The clubhouse has kitchenette facilities and a BBQ is located outside the clubhouse.
We are located down towards the lake near the corner of Telopea Park, Wentworth Avenue and Bowen Drive on the Barton side of Telopea Park.
Below – Junior tennis at Barton Tennis Club, organised by club coach Robbie Manzano of Tennis Canberra. See the Coach page to contact him.