What is Super 10’s?
Super 10s is an exciting competition for boys and girls for athletes 10 and under.
The competitions will facilitate for 10/U athletes a culture of fair play, team work, and acknowledgement. Super 10’s will:
- develop competitors through regular, well organised, high quality and fair competitions
- promote teamwork among athletes, teams, and families
- encourage an engaging environment for players and parents
How do I get involved?
The Super 10’s competition will be played in November 2016.
If you are interested in participating in Super 10’s, please speak to your local club coach to see if the competition is right for you. There are limited positions available, and unfortunately not every child will be guaranteed a position in a team.
Please take note that any player selected to play in Super 10s will be asked to pay a fee for the full season which includes scheduled round matches and a New Balance Super 10s uniform.
How will the competition run?
- The competition consists of 4 rounds plus finals.
- Time based format – 50 minute singles and 50 minute doubles per round. When the siren goes, players will complete the current game.
- The winning team will be decided by games, then sets is games are drawn.
- Cost is TBD for the season
Where can I find out further information?
Please contact Alun Jones, Talent Development Manager – ACT & NSW, on [email protected]
Also, click here to visit the Tennis Australia website for more information.